Serving Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, and More
Is your driveway cracked, ugly, or worn out? United Floor Coatings offers several driveway resurfacing options to renew the look of your driveway for significantly less than the cost f removal and replacement.
Overtime, the stresses of traffic and weather will wear away the surface of concrete, exposing aggregate, create pitting, discoloration and more. Ground settling and the constant expansion and contraction of the concrete in summer heat and winter cold can cause cracking that make your driveway not only unsightly, but more prone to future damage.
United Floor Coatings professionals can repair your unsightly concrete surface and give it a like-new appearance without having to remove the existing surface.
How do we resurface driveways?
We provide a number of options to meet the needs and aesthetics our customers are looking for. From simple polymer concrete overlay resurfacing, to more advanced elastomeric membrane coatings, our driveway resurfacing products can renew your driveway concrete for as little as two to four dollars per square foot, while tearout and replacement will generally run ten to twelve dollars per square foot.
The resurfacing process first starts with complete prep of the surface to ensure a good bond between the existing concrete surface and the new surface we apply. We achieve this in most cases by grinding the surfaces to clean the surface of any contaminants and provide the proper profile for ideal adhesion. Depending on the system chose, we apply primers and coatings as necessary from there. Some of our resurfacing solutions can be done in as little as a single day while others may take 2-3 days.
Driveway Repair in Charlotte
Total driveway resurfacing not in your budget but still want to improve the aesthetics of your broken or pitted driveway? We can help. Our driveway crack repair will not only improve the aesthetics of your driveway, it will help protect against additional damage in the future by helping to prevent moisture intrusion. When paired with our low-cost hydrophobic driveway sealants, our driveway repair services can help extend the functional life of your driveway before more extensive resurfacing or replacement needs to take place.
Why Choose United Floor Coatings?
- Owner Operated – Your floors are our business. We are deeply involved in every project, from initial sale to installation, we are here for you every step of the way.
- Industrial Strength Product – Our proprietary epoxies are 100% industrial strength epoxy, meaning our products are stronger and more durable than simple “epoxy-fortified” products that flood the market today.
- Lifetime Warranty – When applied correctly, United Epoxies are virtually indestructible under normal use. All residential United Floor Coatings products are backed by a lifetime warranty.
- VOC-Free – Unlike other products that can create odors throughout your entire home or business, United Epoxies emit zero odors.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We stand behind our work. If you’re not satisfied for any reason, we’ll work until you are.
- Honest, No Pressure Approach – No salesmanship, gamesmanship, or any other -ships here. Our word is our word. We believe our quality-products sell themselves, we’re just there to listen.
United Floor Coatings’ story is simple. We’re a team of family and friends. And that’s how we treat our customers – like family and friends. We come from diverse backgrounds, but we recognized an opportunity to work together, while doing things differently. We pour our very best into everything we do and we stand behind it. We think you’ll see that in our work. In fact, we guarantee it.
We are so confident in the quality of our products and installation that we offer a lifetime warranty for all interior residential applications, giving you peace of mind that when you choose United Floor Coatings, you will never have to worry about ugly or damaged floors again.
Request a Free Driveway Resurfacing or Repair Estimate in North Carolina
If you know the dimensions of the surface you would like to have coated, we can provide you with a fast, no-obligation estimate over the phone! Alternatively, if you would like to see some of our samples in person, we can provide an on-site consultation and estimate.
To get started, please fill out a contact form or call us at (704) 659-6985 to request an estimate or consultation today!
Our Service Area
At United Floor Coatings, we provide driveway repair and driveway resurfacing throughout much of North Carolina and northern South Carolina. Our service area includes (but is not limited to):